Let's Go, inside the rose



Let’s Go,
Inside the Rose
A paroxysm originated, in left of my brain
It pained like hell, and I decided to ‘sleep’
.
.
There is a rose up there, up there at that hill’ she said.
Let’s go and climb the hill’ she requested ‘I want you to see the beauty of the rose’. I smiled and agreed. Nothing can be more beautiful than you, I wanted to say.
We climbed up, hand in hand, all way. Through small red tunnels, through two vertical pipes, to voice cave, to another windy tunnel and after crossing a zigzag puzzled path, we were on the top of the hill.
Rose was huge and beautiful, as we were incarnated into minute.
‘Isn’t it beautiful? The rose?’ she asked, not more than her, I thought.
‘Let’s go, inside the rose’ she said.
‘Why should we?’
‘Smell, to get mesmerized inside its smell. It leads to heaven’ she said ‘Free from this sinful world, far, far away’
‘You both smell same’ I smiled. She blushed.
What’s in heaven, I asked myself, looking into her eyes of eternity.
Maybe it was telepathy, because I somehow heard ‘My secret love for you, kept safely there…’ because words weren’t necessary.
‘Let’s go, deep inside the rose, let’s get mesmerized inside its smell, lets complete the incomplete, finally in heaven’ she said fighting back tears.
‘Let’s go…’

‘Your Wish, My Blessing’ I smiled.

We hugged each other and jumped inside the rose, I breathed her breath, ‘both smells same’. I got mesmerized in her smell, deeper in herself, herself is myself. All the separations ended, all the pain vanished, an eternity of bliss arrived.
 As after an age passed of time, I could see a strong white light glittering gate. The door went open and our speed of falling increased at the speed of light, I look into her eyes; her eyes had a reflection, reflection of a cosmic wave, a wave coming from behind.
It tore her off, and she fragmented into millions of rose petals.
And here I lay all day in sanatorium…
The tumor in my brain was cured. But I wish I get another someday. Somehow, one day, I wish we both would cross the rose, the smell, the gate.
Someday, not too long from now, I will, she will, we will, reach there.   
  
And here I lay all day in sanatorium… looking at all ‘the get well soon’ rose booke.
It all story of rose btw.
Btw one more thing, often True love has no happy endings, because true love never ends.   

-Shail Raval

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula