WAR AGAINST MYSELF - Motivational Video 2017 | SuperHuman Formula | Shai...


WAR AGAINST MYSELF 

WAR AGAINST MYSELF - Motivational Video 2017 | SuperHuman Formula | Shail Raval
Fight for Yourself! Fight to make yourself Better!
Even if it means dying daily! Fight for what you deserve!
Never settle for less than what you deserve!
Beat Procrastination and all other bad Habits by creating new Habits Daily!
Habits can break you or make you!
The choice is yours!
Nothing is impossible! Your Hard Work will never ever go in vain!
"I’ll fight till the FIRE IN MY HEART is not EXTINGUISHED!
Until the MIND’S DESIRE OF PLEASURE in not RELINQUISHED!
I’ll FIGHT AGAINST MYSELF even if it means DYING DAILY!
Until the dream of begin WORLD CLASS isn’t ACCOMPLISHED"

" I’ll fight to improve myself DAILY! TREMENDOUSLY!
I’ll kill the ‘little me’ MENTALLY! Building ‘bigger me’ ENDLESSLY!
I’ll create my own LEGACY! Expanding myself BRAVELY!
I’ll fight I’ll fight like a WARRIOR LION HEARTEDLY!
BRAVELY! FEROCIOUSLY! "

Shail Raval

Comments

  1. hii, shail where are you? why did you stop putting videos on YouTube?
    please answer me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula