I may Die but She won't Fly High


- SR Extremes -
- Fiction/Philosophy -
- Nanotale -

I was looking in the mirror, finding myself. 
She silently came and began to kiss my chest.
I felt pain in that kiss.
As it wasn't her lips but a knife,
Entered straight in my Heart.
The blood was flowing and she was enjoying. 
Next moment I felt the urge to kill her,
But then I saw a pic around me,
And I let her continue.
Her white hands and red lips,
I knew my death was near.
When she was done, knife was withdrawn.
The kiss was over.
I may die due to Dengue fever, but
With my blood in hers, I smile as she couldn't fly high.
Aedes aegypti science call her. 
I saw that pic again, and smiled.
In the pic she was Laughing.  

-Shail Raval

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula