Lost Consciousness



Lost Consciousness
I was seeing you, your eyes,
I was smiling.
My best friend came to me, said
Why are you blushing?

A fish doesn’t know, it’s swimming,
Are you aware you were just breathing?
‘I love her’ they say in fame,
Then it all turns, snake and ladder game.

I lost consciousness,
Of myself, Of ‘I’, Of all ‘how’ and ‘whys’
 It was all just your eyes.
I knew not that I love you,
From that universe of your eyes,
‘He’ came and told me ‘yes son she has been your lives’.

Because I lost consciousness,
I became consciousness.

Now you just wink at me,
Both together will rewrite the ‘his-story’
Because I lost consciousness
I know now the swimmer and the breather
Alternative Mythical, a complete recycler.

-Shail Raval

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula