While KISSING you (mystical)




While Kissing You 

(Mystical Poem)
(SR Extremes)

In the softness of your lips, I have lost my senses,
I feel free now. I fly, I wander, Air am I ?

In saliva of your tongue, I have lost my body,
Your sanity is all I hunger.  I flow, I reflect, Water am I ?

While looking in your eyes,
I see the wideness of time and Christ.
That infinite design, circled and entangled,
Paradox bite, and your pupil contracts.  

My all intelligence surrenders,
I feel free from all my logical burners.
I surrender my duty,
Now I merge in your magnificent beauty.

Your kiss has enlightened a 'Diya' in my heart.
Still I am just haze in fragrance of your body,
Yet the haze is ignited, excited of its new burdens to carry,
Burdens which sets it free, now as I work for the Almighty.

I see my many names in your alphabetical P,
I am clever and nameless, just as thee.
 Anonymous have I been ?


That 'Diya' burns my heart, with its flame of Love,
I feel responsible, kindness and compassion makes me glow.
I wander, for Wisdom, I learn, I grasp, I share, I heal
Earth am I ?

After our kiss complete, I am not sure if I become Shail
Because. . . Let’s hide the secret inside the hail.

Healer, Connector, Counselor may be I,
Spiritual Leader, Storyteller or a poet may I be ? 

Haze into fog and into mist, and then it would rain,
The destructed will reform, all in the name of Fame.

People will forget the direction, will hold on to director
Destination will be left and Guide would be kept.
Messenger would be revered, God’s vision blurred.
Kiss will be forgotten and poem would be remembered.

Hence you bite on neck, beautifully you take the pledge
“ Anonymous I am. “

Yes I am anonymous, your kiss made me anonymous.
After our kiss complete, I am not sure if I become Shail
Because, you are not physically present.

Where are you? Who are you?
 Am I you?

While kissing you,
I discovered the greatest secret of ages,
Even you are Anonymous.

 Just like our kiss. HE is.

While Kissing You 
-Shail Raval   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula