ASS or BODY



 


Ass or Body

I don't want you for your Ass or Your Body, at all.
I only see that light in your eyes, when I hold your hand honey,
Cute little girl that stay behind your sexy body,
The way she makes all that kiddish face, that hidden cute little baby.
That's, only mine. My existence's legacy.

I don't want you for your ass or your body, at all. 
The way a brother hugs sister, my hugs went lust free. 
Touching your thighs, legs, curves, leave this bullshit aside,
Let me see that smile, broad and wide, there lies all God's beauty. 

Your Relatives, Neighbors, Boyfriends 
let them look - Your Ass or Body. 
Let me be the Stranger to drag out the Artist behind your figure
With Love's anatomy.  
Let me push you to your dreams, 
Let me take you to bliss,
Le me make you, 
recreate you,
 heal you,
 hold you,
 touch you,
 feel you, 
kiss you,
But,
Only through the Vibes.

I don't want you for your ass or your body, at all. 
When I hold you, I holds you, not your body.
Your are not fat, but your soul's so heavy.
My back pains, spine tends to bend,
 it's all my soul that take it so easy. 


I lay you on the bed, our eyes get steady. 
We come close, breath each other, imagine this calmly, 
I am over you, below me you unbuttoned,
I my hands crawls to your curves, you'r passionate
You breath deep and high, I move closer to Kiss,
I between I stop.
Bcz!
I don't want you for your Ass or your Body at all.

I don't want you for your Ass or your Body at all.
I don't want you for your Ass or your Body at all. 

- Shail Raval -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula