B L I N D N E S S


#dedicated to you, dear Soulmate
.
Blindness

I see the Light, Rays has holes,
Tunnels to Blackness.

All beauties, world’s glories, fame-riches all fades.
I smirk, as ever did it made a smile on my face?
I am worried about none… let all fade.

But your face
Those Eyes – my all beauties.
That smile- my all glories, all riches.

Slowly, slowly, light gets dimmer,
Tunnels Increases…

‘Don’t, please let the windows be open, let my soul see, the reason of its existence’ Eternity refuses.. Vision Wail..
But , the Light has its own plans, always

Tunnels broadens, enlarging.
Your face fades, entirely.

At the end of the tunnel,
Through a point of light you whisper ‘Shail’

HE close my windows forever,
In the empty room of Blackness
Only you appear.

‘How’s the gift?’ He asked.
‘Thank You, BLINDNESS’
.
.
BLINDNESS
-Shail Raval

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula