BEHIND THE REFLECTION (fiction story)





Behind the Reflection

SR Extremes : Fiction 


I was travelling in BRTS bus, to reach somewhere.
The all were with me standing next to me.
Holding bags, Shoulders loaded with tons of books.
Smart phones in all hands.
Wherever my eyes rolled they discovered,
Impatient Figures,
Tips Tapping Screen,
Virtual Motion, 3D Graphics, A bunch of programming lines creating…
Virtual- Smile, excitement, break-up frowns, sadness, happiness,
It felt to me as a fair of Facebook Emoticons, Surrounding me.
Phone light glared their faces,
Ears occupies earplugs, their songs would mesmerize their own soul.
I was travelling in BRTS bus, they all were with me.
OR ELSE WITH 7.6” OF VIRTUE.

THEN

I turned my bored eyes, outside the window.
There existed a new world,
A world, Bit more beautiful, Or else I should say a big bite.
Sunlight glared my face, I hope I look prettier then them.
Trees hi-fived air.
Orphan and poor kids, smiled beautifully, playing in rain.
Couples roaming, Romantic Streets.
Little drops of Rain and that smell of sand,
Fights of accidents, scratches leading abusive.
Emoticons is a part of life both side,
But this world was more beautiful.
A total Reality, Virtue Vanished.

Two hours from then and I reach nowhere, As I wanted a change.
Sun went down, lights were on and rays were sharp.
Everyone got a reflection on the glass.
And then she got inside the bus, from some station.
She looked at me, we had a talk, I liked her plan.
I gave her my bag, filled with craps of studies
She emptied it outside the window.
Then I threw my phone outside the window.
They all looked at me, as a resistor to notion.
A girl of 13, switched off her phone, dropped it inside my bag and gave me an adorable smile.
Her action was copied by 14teen 15teen 16teen 17teen 18teen and every one.
Pockets were empty; hands were free, figures relaxed.
My bag went heavy Carrying more than a millions of messages.
I threw my bag outside the window; driver was confused, considering me insane.
They all looked at me angrily, glowered.
A two minutes silence, so that all phones’ soul lies in peace.
Then their eyes rolled out, just like mine 2hrs ago.
Their faces surprised the word “surprise”
Necks went out, Cheeks feeling rain and driver glaring at me saying “are you nuts”
Eyes blinking, Blink satisfying.
Lips enlarging, managing an unexpected smile.
Tongue twisted and songs vocalized were better than one’s of earplugs.
“What’s up” was asked to me first time in real.
Chatters started, humans talked to each other. No programming lines were needed.
Boys as usual choose filmy love at first site, girls got crushes to.
Impulsive Purposes, Emoticons Overflowing
Emoticons went for election and happiness was chosen their leader.
She looked at me smiling, I smiled too.
And then I dedicated my all journey time to look at her peacefully.

“Next and last Station Maninagar ”
She disappeared,
Smart phones in all hands, ears occupied earplugs…
Maybe it was the vodka I never touched,
OR else a dream I never see, as I ever sleep.

The sun went down, Everyone got their reflection on the glass.
“A VIRTUAL REFLECTION TEACHING ME REALITY
BEHIND THE REFLECTION”




BY - Shail Raval

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula