Shail I need your shoulder (non-fiction)



“Shail I need your shoulder”
Non-Fiction : SR Extremes


Before Staring it I have a question for you all
A very important one...

"Dose it all makes sense?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Day 1

I got into a regular motion, after months, for smoothing the rough surface of wheel.
Wheels of my life.

It was 5:30 AM and after jogging for 15 minutes, my shape gave up.
I went to bus stop, after warming up to get engaged into my regular motion

Catching a bus to a football ground for practice (regular motion).

At 5:30 AM only bus available are particular collage buses, which had started giving me lift since last weeks. (Paid lifts)

Crowd of teens, all asleep, with dreams we all know,

Teenagers looks beautiful while sleeping
Sorry if I forgot to specify "Girls"

Every day I could manage a seat, but that day, bunkers had arrived, collage had their exam.
In short no seat available.

I tried hard and founded a 2 seats empty at first column of 3 seats.
I would not have hesitated to rest my curve there if a beautiful girl was not sleeping there.
BUT
My oval shape begged.
I always respected it.

Journey was actually far, 18 km, around 35mins for that lazy driver.
It took just 10mins to me for a sleep.

I was asleep, but still I was able to feel some weight on my right shoulder.
Who cared, I was busy dreaming my goals.

After some time I felt something irritating on my lips, Sleep waves ignored.
But finally my eyes got opened for protest.

O M G

It was her hairs (that girls sitting next to me) griping on my lips, and her head resting on my shoulder!!!
It was a shock, but I handled it quietly.

I genteelly freed the lip-hair bond, but what about head and shoulder?
I could push her a little aside, but it would awake her.
I was comfortable.
But she would not be after waking up.

Well I tried a push and successfully without awaking her I was free.

No I wasn't
There was a speed breaker and a jerk and a discomfort and a turn and a once again...
She rested her head
Does it all makes sense?

I had sweat drops of mine, for the situation.
What could I do? What would she feel? How would she react? Will she be ok?
Before I could find answer, I saw triple speed breaker.
I didn't want her to wake up from jerks.

I locked her head to my shoulder with my left hand
"That was an extremely insane Idea"
She woke up due to my tough before jerks.

"Woo!!!!! What the hell do you think you are doing??" she said with shock but in a low voice.
"I didn't want you to be awaked from jerks, so I hold your head for no discomfort" I said sweating. My pulse rising.
"Really!!? But why should I trust you!!!?" because that was truth I wanted to say. But
"Sorry If I went wrong"

That's what we boy do we get scared from shouting girls

"What are you doing at my seat" she wanted me to get lost.
"It was only empty, else are occupied"
"Really!!?" she exclaimed
Why was she asking ‘really’ with shock every time, a big doubter?
"You please scan the bus madam"
She was satisfied after 2 minutes of investigation.

"Ok you can seat here but no toughs any more" she warned me.
As if I was dying to touch her, total bullshit.
"Ok" I replied

She turned her head and rested it to the glass of closed window.
She went asleep and same did I.

It was some more couples of minutes...
And I again felt same weight on my shoulder.

Does it all make sense?

I woke up but now I didn't push her aside.
Once I had experienced the result.

My football ground came, Driver horned me to leave, I ignored.

Bus reached to the collage, and driver blew horn as wake up sign.
Every boy and girl got out of bus looking at me and her, giving me a teasing smile. Idiots

But
I was busy looking at her to open her eyes, she did it.
And then her expressions were of apology.
But that drama queen could only afford a hesitating "Sorry"
After withdrawing her shoulder back.

We both got out of bus and I said her
"Every Boy is not same"
And she gave me an adorable smile and asked my name.
"What's yours?" I asked "Priyanshi" she said smiling

I got out of campus and went to the ground.


Day 2

Same wheels, same schedule.
But next day when I was searching for seat, Priyanshi was awaked.
As usual being most beautiful girl of bus, feared boys hesitated to have a seat with her.

But today I was welcomed by her.
"You can have seat" she smile
"Really!!?" I jested, she grinned.

We both went asleep and yes I felt the same weight.
This time she knew it. I hoped.

My ground came, driver horned, I ignored.
Collage came; every one stepped out grinning at us.
Then she woke up, we stepped out.
I started moving towards the gate, she stopped me.
"Shail!!" she said.
"Yes"
"Nothing” she said.

I hated this "Aashaqui's" Dialog.

Day 3

"Have a seat" she said
"Really!!?" now this had become a daily jest.

"Can I have your shoulder?" she asked for the permission first time.
"Why is it your father's property?" we both laughed.

She closed her eyes and went asleep.




Does it all makes sense?




1 Month Passed

34th day

"Have a seat Mr. Shail" she was always charming and beautiful and awoke waiting for my or else my shoulder.

"Really!!??" I said. We smiled.

15 minutes passed.
I was asleep.
That triple speed breaker's jump made me awoke.

THEN I DISCOVERED THE STRANGEST THING

She was awaked, holding my hand with tears in her eyes.

I withdraw-ed my hand and asked in surprise
"What Happened?"

She held my hand again, if I withdraw-ed it again she would not appreciate it. So I let it be.

"You know..." she said fighting back puddles
"What..." I said in healing voice.
"A secret, My Secret..." she said
"Please tell..."
"I was not sleeping a single day, since last month" her drops touched my shoulder.
"What!!!? Why?"
"You would not like to hear" she refused.
"I would..." I requested.

"See those 2 boys sitting on last seat" she said.
I turned back and founded 2 unshaved monsters sleeping haphazardly.
"What about them?"
"They both used to sit, in these 3 seats where we two are sitting now" she wept.
"So...?" I hate myself to ask this question. I wish I hadn’t.

"They touched, they embarrassed, humiliated when I was asleep" she cried hard.
"One day I caught them, but they already clicked pics, they blackmailed, they tortured, I was forced to between both of them" river streams scrolled from her cheeks.

I was not getting what to say. It was terrific. Pathetic.

But she continued after a sneezing pause
"One day I made guts and told to Dad"
"Exactly that's what you should do" I tried some word.

"I was 10 and had experienced same thing with the person who opposed the act of those to boys and went to Head Of Department who accompanied by a blackmailer my 21 years old brother who tried it too when I stepped in 13teens" she wailed "They both argued, they both forced the H.O.D to take immediate serious steps on those two boys"

"Boys were simply suspended for 1 year and now they smile seeing me resting my head on your shoulder everyday"
"Suspension for one year is it justice? Ok at least I was able punished them. But what would a person do to his own family" she kept on saying and my whole shoulder was wet.

"Mom?" was the only word my sad buried throat could speak.
"No I never said about Brother and Dad to mom... I don't know why... But that won’t make difference..." she paused.

"I had a boyfriend 1 month ago, he did the thing with me, he was absent that day when you sat with me first time, someone told him that you and I are in relation, That bastard only needed a reason for break up as I was used and no more useful to him" she said. He don't even come to collage now"

"So I the first I was angry, extremely angry with you"
"I thought you are one of those animals" she was holding my hand very tightly.
"So I didn't slept since last 30 days, to check you, whether you human or not"
She completed.
If my shirt was squeezed a it would brim a bucket.

Her shocking "Really!!!??" made sense
Her shocking “Why did you touched!!!??" made sense.
Her anger expressions made sense.
Everything made perfect sense.

"So... Who am I" I asked.
She replied really strange.
"Shail I need your shoulder forever"
It’s already booked for someone who doesn't care for it, I wanted to say.
But I smiled and said "As a Brother?"
"No!!" she clenched my hand

"Give me time to think” I said.
We exchanged phone numbers.
I asked her to give me name and address of her ex-boyfriend.

Bus stopped at her collage.
We stepped down
She smiled and..
She said an unforgettable sentence
"Girls Need LOVE not SEX"
.
.
.
.
.
.
I searched for that "Bastard"
He was lying in hospital !!
OH GOD
He had tried jumping from 2nd floor because of misunderstanding.
I explained that Stupid, Insane and Idiot doltish person about me and her girlfriend.
I also said him her GF's past.
I buttoned up a meeting of both at River Front.

I haven't seen a fractured person and a messed up girl such happy ever.
Her boyfriend, I would salute him for the love he had for the girl, even after knowing the past reality of her.
"I love you and always will, I really don’t care about your past because I am sure that I will give you the best future."

Hmm that's what India is starting "Social Revolution"

Does it all made sense?

My training got over in 3 months

One day I was waiting at bus stop to pick up my small cute brother
Bus came near to stop and I founded my tired and exhausted sibling resting on his teacher's shoulder.
My happiness was limitless.

Does it all made sense?

Yesterday that girl phoned me and asked a very important question
"Why you didn't use the change to make love with me?
I won't ever know about my ex if you would not have told me?
How can you be so good?"

I wanted to say that

"My Grandfather's Grandfather's Grandfather's Grandfather was Romeo"

But I simply answered

"All boys are not the same."




By- Shail Raval


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula