That Romeo without a Juliet (ending)



That Romeo without Juliet ... Part 4... The Ending...

Read before Story at: http://shailraval.blogspot.in/2014/10/that-romeo-without-juliet.html


    PART 4

"Gata Raha Mera Dil Tu Hi Mere Manzil"

We both, I and that lady went to the lake again.

"Do you know that Romeo who used to sat there..." I asked to the man at popcorn stall.
"Romeo?!!" He was shocked.

That fully covered lady tugged me back and said "That old man who used to sit there".

"Oh that man. He is a mad man.. He come here daily 'rojja' and buys 2 packets.. sits on that bench and eats nothing.. I haven't talked to him much.. but 'aa ghaloo ana gallsappo laga cha' " He answered with some Gujarati words.

"Ohk thank you" I said and then went to another stall with same question.

Everyone knew that he was sitting there since yrs... Only I knew "why"...

"He is an idiot... a total psych... i don't know who he is... but that security guard at the gate can help you... I have seen both of them having conversation often..." a sweeper at the lake told us.

It was 8:30 PM

We rushed to the guard and asked our unanswerable question.

"Can you remember anything about him like about his work... Place where he live... Anything" I asked.

"Nothing much sir" he said.

"It’s important please ... please try to remember... any small clew..."

"Nothing much ... But he comes here daily at 4:00 PM and leaves around 7...He comes in his BMW car... Sometime silver Mercedes too... That old man is Rich for sure... But I don't know who he is..." he said.


Collages drop out with BMW and Mercedes. It was strange.
My curiosity was again raised. I just wanted to know about that mysterious Romeo now.

Every shop... Every Stall... and to every single person... We asked... But no one knew about him at all.

"I am not feeling good" that lady said.
"Me too" I said.
"No not like that... It’s something unpleasant... and sad feelings from inside...From Soul..." she said.
"I think we are tired, I'll meet you tomorrow mam...We must leave now...” I said.
"OK" she said.

I waved a rickshaw...Lady's home was on my way... She said she would pay... We decided to share the drive...

Vehicle started... It was a musical rickshaw... a known particular melodious song started in loud volume and she started crying badly...

The song was "Gata Raha Mera Dil..."

"Sirrrrrrrrr.... Mammm!!!" a small string of voice buried in the loud volume of song and the sadness of her knocked my ears... It was of the security guard...

Wheels hardly had 10 rotations and I saw him... We stepped out of Rickshaw.
Guard was panting
"Sir I... I ..."

"Catch your breath first, then speak" she said.
"You said me please, no one else had ever done it, so then I paddled my mind and remembered that man gave me his address once...here is the card"


I never knew a single word 'Please' has so much power.

He handed me a black stylish card... It was the most stylish and most expensive card I had ever seen.

"Thank you very much Mr...?" I asked.
"Jignesh" he said.
"Thanks Jignesh" I completed formalities and we rushed to that address.


OH GOD
A three storey gigantic and magnificent bungalow
With a name written at center in big classic italic style

 "Jigyasha"

"He was lying, he had already married, was that waiting and all stuffs a Drama?" I was talking with myself after reading that name on his gigantic bungalow.

But then I saw that lady crying badly again...
"It’s not your fault, he is married... it’s OK... Now move on" I said to make her feel good, counseling bullshit.

"Shut up Shail, 'Jigyasha' is my name" then she wailed...

That Romeo was really a real Romeo.

"Where is Mr. Rahul Shriwastav I want to meet him" she asked to one of the 4 guards, fighting back her tears.

"Your name please and boy who are you..?" he asked.

"Jigyasha" she said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Next second I and that lady was pushed in a Audi car. Driver accelerated to car's extreme. It was 100km/h.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked in tension.
"I can’t speak now... We don't have time Sir" He hurried.

I was with thousands of neurological impulses... all in one direction... Who the hell was he??!

He increased to 120km/h.

"Are you crazy...? We'll die..." I shouted to my loudest.
"Don't worry we will be fine" he said calmly.
After 30 seconds my heart beat fastest than ever.
"Oh god you broke 4th red traffic light... please stop now" I cried...
"Nothing will happen sir" he said politely.
How the Fu#k can he be so calm and polite driving our lives at 120 wait wait.. its 125 now..
"Stop this f*&*%$g car now!!! " we both wailed in unison.

And sudden short break after next 7 minutes. We got crashed with an empty ambulance and 2 cars at parking area of a hospital.
Car was cool... We didn't got a single scratch... And car has no space left for scratches...

We three stepped out and saw 3 police jeeps coming towards us...


"He is dying mam... Lungs Cancer... 4th Stage... He refused for treatment...One week maximum...Dr. said on Monday... Today is 7th day of the week... He was couching extremely today... We all begged him not to go to lake today... But he still... He loves you badly mam..."

He had fib me... I was right when I said about cancer.
"4th floor room A13 our receptionist will be there I have send her an sms she will be there..." guard said "I have to take care of police so you leave"

"Run... Run Shail Run..." was my inner voice..
She was crying since 7 and now it was 8:45.

"There are only tears when you compromise once"

Lift was full... We ran through stairs.
75 steps in total.
We reached fourth floor.
"A13 ... A13 here it is!!" I shouted...



Dhag Dhag...Dhag Dhag... was slowing down on monitor... from 10..9...8...7...
I pushed her in front of him...
She took of her scarf...
Old man recognized her in seconds... he was in tears... He smiled his particular wide, charismatic and royal smile...
"J I G Y A S H A" he said...

4...3...2...1.............................................................................................

Dhag Dhag... Dhag Dhag... Dhag Dhag.....then a straight line on monitor........
And then he makes you believe that he is "THE GOD"..


Wait of 43 years was over...It all ended...
She wailed too too too badly... There were dozens of people trying to control her tears...
I was in streams.. Ganga, Brahmaputra.. Indus I prefer..

Then my crystal black saw that 2 packets of popcorn and that red wrapped gift.

He was W A I T I N G till his last breath

Suddenly I got a tight hug by that old lady.

I gave her that two popcorn packets and that gift.
Her tears never stopped..
It even increased when she opened the gift.


A red handmade teddy that was all he had afforded years back.

She would die crying I thought.
Story was still not over. BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Big bungalow what was behind it.. How was he so rich?

That red teddy had a old piece of paper tied at his leg..

She plucked it... Opened it... But before she could read...

"Rahul Shriwastav he was the owner of Tedd Multinational Corporation mam" receptionist/PA of that Romeo started
"It started with handmade teddies, then to a factory... It was time when they were new...Girls loved it insanely...Soon we thought of business abroad...In short 95% of teddies of the world are manufactured by our Tedd Corporation...turnover of 200 core per year"

After funeral we were taken to a room
A room full of teddies...

The dream she saw... Romeo made it his destiny.

A room full of Teddies... Every teddy of every shape size colors everything... I remembered that sentence he said me at lake..


Her eyes went red due to crying constantly.

"What is in that letter" I asked… I shouldn't have.....
She open and read three words

"Press Teddy's Heart" she said.
Then she pressed that handmade teddy's heart..

A recorded sound clip was heard.


"Gata Raha Mera Dil Tu Hi Mere Manzil"

(My heart will always sing that you are my destiny)

Every Tedd Corporation manufactured teddy had that secret no one knew it.



By -   S   H   A   I   L       R   A   V   A    L




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODBYE

Why I put on Sunglasses that day ?

The Crazy Ones | Steve Jobs | Motivational Video | SuperHuman Formula